Why you take the course from us:
- You can get the course in easy and plain English as well Hindi Version.
- Practice materials are also provided during the video lesson for complete clarity and fast learning.
- Courses are regularly updated with the changes of Version of Tally or Changes of Accounting and Taxation Laws.
- Almost all your query will be responded as quickly as possible up-to one year from the date of enrollment in this course.
- Introduction to Tally ERP and Basic Setting
- Downloading, Installation & Licensing of Tally ERP 9.
- How to Create, Edit and Delete the company.
- Goods & Service Tax Integration
- GST Set up with basic information
- CGST/ SGST/ IGST ledger setup
- Ledger Creation
- Creating Purchase & Sales Ledger
- Cash & Bank Ledger
- Creating Discount & Round off Ledger
- How to Edit & Delete the Ledger
- Inventory Management
- Creating Stock Items and Stock Group
- Voucher Entry
- GST Purchase Entry
- GST Sales Entry and Invoice Generation
- Sales Return & Credit Note Entry
- Purchase Return & Debit Note Entry
- Receipts, Payments & Contra Entry
6. Opening Balances Entry
- Bank Reconciliation
- What is Bank Reconciliation
- Reconciliation in Tally (Manual & Auto)
- Payroll Management
- Payroll Basic Set up
- Creating Employee Categories, Employee Group & Employee Name
- Creating Attendance record, Pay Heads, Salary details
- Attendance and Payroll Entry, Payroll Reports such as Pay slip
- Reports Generation
- View & Printing of various Accounting Reports such as Sales Register, Purchase Register, Cash Book, Receipts & Payments Account, Profit & Loss Account & Balance Sheet
- Search & Review
- Searching of Specific Transaction
- Checking Negative Cash Flow and How to Resolve
- Backup, Restore & Splitting of Tally Data
- Back up & Restore
- Splitting of Tally Data
Points to keep in mind:
- No note book, pen, pencil is needed, no need to write any notes. Only FOCUS is needed.
- Whole course is bifurcated into small lessons and segments, so whenever you need you can view the specific lesson.
- Practice material such as Bank Statement, Opening Balance Sheet, and Purchase Invoices are provided during the course session. Kindly download those files and take a printout while watching the videos.
- Do practice the entries simultaneously so that you can learn fast and query (if any) whenever arises can be resolved while practicing.
- You can ask me any query related to this course either in the website in query section or send message in whatsapp (number will be mentioned in the website). I shall response your query as soon as possible.
Know about Tally ERP 9
- It is an enterprise resource planning software developed by Tally Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- Tally ERP 9 software serves more than 1.6 million users across the globe
- The software handles accounting, inventory management, order management, tax management, payroll and banking.
- Licensed version user gets regular update in respect to the various changes in Accounting and Tax Laws by government authority from time to time.
- Almost all the small and medium sized enterprise are maintaining their books of account in Tally.
- Tally is very cost effective software which is considered most affordable software from small and medium sized business point of view.
- Latest version of Tally provides GST/TDS compliance related report which can be easily uploaded in government portal.
- All accounting reports can easily exported to any popular file format for reporting purpose.